Monday, September 17, 2007

Week 9. Thing #23

My Summary:

1. My favortie exercise was probably playing with youtube, and also making my little avavtar dude. He does the Thriller Dance and drops like it is hot.

2. I gained knowledge of technology that I did not know much about before.

3. I never realized how much this stuff was all around me until I started the 23 Things program. All of these things are in people's everyday lives more and more.

4. Have a better tutorial system. Some of the stuff was kind of hard to understand without any background knowledge of the technology. Also it would have worked better if we were placed in groups to help one another out.

5. Yes

6. I know more now about internet technology than I did before, and how it can be applied to every aspect of the work place and home.

No comments: